The tunnel plant holding facility is arguably the most modern and extensive in the country.
A team of experienced engineers and technicians based at Swynnerton, near Stone, undertake redesign, rebuild and refurbishment of all tunnelling equipment from small pumps to entire Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM).
There is also a state-of-the-art tunnelling research facility, for further details please contact Colin Eddie, Engineering Director on 01788 534500.
- Lovat EPB TBM’s from 1.95m to 4.00m ID
- Dosco Shield mounted Roadheader TBM’s
- Iseki Slurry Pipejack TBM’s from 1.2m to 1.8m ID
- Pipejack equipment including:
- Hydraulic powerpacks
- Main and interjack rams 50 to 300t Slurry pumping and separation systems
- Tunnelling equipment
- Workshop and yard facilities
- Shaft sinking equipment
- Spraying equipment
- Tunnel boring equipment
- Ventilation equipment
- Locomotives and rolling stock
- Tunnel services
- Electrical services
- Crawler cranes
- Mechanised pipe jacking